3rd Saturdays at Backroom start May 16, 2015!
Now Hiring Production Roaster
Building Stronger Communities: One Percent for the Planet
Last 3rd Saturday of the Year (and Garage Sale)! 9/21/13
A few guidelines
• Freshness is determined by roast date not harvest date.
• Beans should always be kept whole until ready for brewing.
• Ground coffee deteriorates much quicker than whole beans.
• We recommend either the French Press or Drip
• Other methods work great but these two are classic, simple and deliver a great cup of coffee.
Pick your brewing method:
The easiest and best way to create a truly great cup of coffee...
The American classic. Paper filter. Dripping. Aroma. You get the picture...
The Drip Method
©2015 - Backroom Coffee Roasters. All Rights Reserved. Specialty Foods Ecommerce by